The position is located in our production plant in Hradec Králové. However, this role reports directly to our headquarters in Nuremberg and provides support to our locations.
- Independent development and implementation of global material group and supplier strategies
- Conducting market and supplier analyses in a national and international environment
- Comprehensive global supplier management
- Analysis, evaluation and implementation of potential savings
- Leading price and contract negotiations
- Cost and budget responsibility for assigned material groups
- Interface between project management, product development, supply chain and regional purchasing organizations
- Degree in business or engineering or comparable education / technical knowhow
- Several years of professional experience in strategic purchasing, preferably in the automotive industry, contractual knowhow
- Knowhow of Plastic parts commodity (injection molding, resin market) and/or Metal stamping commodity
- Strong communication skills and an independent, structured and result-oriented work style
- Negotiation skills, teamwork and assertiveness
- Good knowledge of English, both written and spoken (German language as an advantage)
- We expect that you will be willing to travel to visit our suppliers, primarily in Europe. In return, you can expect occasional work from home.
What do we offer you:
- With a culture of short distances, flat hierarchies and a motivating work environment, we give you the freedom to develop and implement your ideas.
- In addition, we offer you performance-related compensation as well as extensive funding and further training opportunities.